Masbia of Rego Park, Queens
**Last meal serving is at 7:30pm. Be sure to come before that time to
be served a meal.
***For those having dinner, packages will be available after your meal.
98-08 Queens Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374
Chief Operating Officer:
Beau G. Heyen
**TO GET INVOLVED OR TO FIND OUT
ABOUT MASBIA OF REGO PARK,
PLEASE CALL 718-972-4446 x207,
A few important guidelines to enhance your dining experience at
- Everybody in need is welcome. No qualifications are
required and no questions are asked. However, in order to serve as many people
in financial need as possible, we ask that those who dine at Masbia on a more
regular and continuing basis to have a reference letter with them, either from a
social worker or a community leader.
- Please sign your name at the entrance. Our site manager
will then usher you to your table with an assigned number. This allows our
waiters to serve you more efficiently and helps us keep accurate daily records
to meet demand.
- Each person in need of a meal needs to sign in separately.
If you are a mother/father with children, or any other group, please sign in
everyone in your party. We need a signature for every meal served.
- High chairs and booster seats are available upon request.
- Please do not serve yourself a hot meal. Once you are
signed in, we have waiters who will check the list and serve you at your table.
Only bread, condiments, coffee and tea are self-serve at a separate counter.
- Do not clean up after yourselves. Our waiters will pick up
after you and clear your table. This is to ensure that everything is cleaned and
put away properly.
- Please keep your stay at Masbia down to 20– 25 minutes. Our
seating is limited, so we need to maintain a quick turnover in order to
accommodate others waiting to be served a meal.
- Please respect the space and privacy of others. Do not use
headphones, talk on your cell phone, or take up unnecessary space with
newspapers, etc. Remember-- Masbia is a place to eat and we want everyone to be
able to enjoy their meal here.
- Please try to dress appropriately. This means no tanks or
shirts with offensive print, and no short shorts or short skirts.
- We CANNOT serve second helpings NOR can we let you take out a
meal. All meals must be served on the premises. To be fair to all,
there are NO exceptions because we need to ensure that we can provide for anyone
who comes through our doors.
- On Thursdays from 11am to 2pm and 3pm to 7:30pm, we hand out “weekend
packages” to those who wish to take home meals for the days we are
closed. On signing in, please inquire about our Weekend Take-Home Packages and
fill out a separate intake form.
- Our last meal serving is at 7:30pm. Please arrive ahead of
this time to be served a meal or receive a weekend package.
- If you are looking to speak to a social worker or are in need of
Medicaid, Food Stamps, WIC, SSI, etc., please ask the site manager.
Informative fliers about local enrollment facilities are available.