Emergency Passover Food – How To Access Free Kosher For Passover Food From Masbia – 855 Pesach Food
For Passover 2023/5783 the instructions are as follows:
- All Kosher-for-Passover raw food will be distributed by pick-up appointment only.
- A pick-up appointment, you get by using the plentiful-app, start by texting: FOOD to: 726879 or click here. Appointments only open up for scheduling within the hour of pick-up.
- Appointments are not arranged by phone, fax or email.
- No special “Passover appointment” needed. Our regular daily distributions will start including Kosher for Passover foods at the beginning of the hebrew month of Nisan.
- We now only allow appointments once every week.
- Again, the only way to receive Kosher-for-Passover food is by first scheduling an appointment.
- Everyone is welcome. No ID needed.
- Delivery is not open to the public. We are running some beta/experimental deliveries based on our own discretion. It can not be ordered.
For the Passover holiday, Masbia services multiply by more than 300% from our regular weekly volume as more customers are feeling the pinch of feeding their families. The increased volume and added cost of the special Kosher-for-Passover foods compel us to prepare in advance for every distribution. It is therefore necessary we do it by appointment only.
Please do not call any of Masbia’s phone numbers to schedule appointments. The people answering the phones don’t have any information about the Kosher for Passover raw food distribution. If you have any other question you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember the more information you give us when you ask a question the faster we will answer. Every email should include your home address, family size and and what services you are looking for.
For ready-to-eat meals during Passover, posters with the site hours of operation will be posted at the site very close to the holiday.
To sponsor food, click here.