The KIDS Book of Challah By Rochie Pinson--Gift for Feeding the Needy at Masbia
This is the brand new Kids Book of Challah. Here’s an opportunity to have a challah adventure with your entire family. Get the kids in the kitchen and everybody can have some fun while doing this beautiful mitzvah of challah. At masbia, I did a little bit of a demo of a recipe, demonstrated here, by one of the children models in the book. And every single recipe in this book was made by actual kids, so it can be done. You can have the challah dough ready, give it to the kids, and from any age they can make these recipes by themselves. In this book, you and your family will learn baking terms to which tools to use to kneading and rising techniques, and you’ll learn everything you need to know to take your challah to the next level. This book features:
- Over 100 challah recipes and ideas, each gorgeously photographed and charmingly illustrated.
- More than 50 unique braid tutorials.
- Step-by-step photo instructions to make baking challah accessible to the whole family.
- Challah for the holidays and for life’s special occasions.
- Fun foods to make with challah dough and leftovers.
- Includes a bonus section: the how and why of Shabbat candles, setting the table, and the mitzvah of challah. Bring the spirit and warmth of Shabbat into your home, along with delicious challah!
*Want to donate weekly instead of one shot? Click here.*