For Passover 2019/5779 the instructions are as follows:
- All Kosher-for-Passover raw food will be distributed by appointment only.
- Appointments can only be arranged by visiting one of the three Masbia facilities during the weekly distributions.
- Appointments can not be arranged on any other days and can't be done by phone, fax or email.
- Our regular weekly distribution schedule varies by location. Please visit your local site at any time, and check the information posted in the front window.
- Again, the only way to receive Kosher-for-Passover food is by first visiting our regular food distribution and scheduling an appointment.
- Everyone is welcome. No ID needed.
For the Passover holiday, Masbia services multiply by more than 300% from our regular weekly volume as more customers are feeling the pinch of feeding their families. The increased volume and added cost of the special Kosher-for-Passover foods compel us to prepare in advance for every distribution. It is therefore necessary we do it by appointment only.
Please do not call any of Masbia's phone numbers to schedule appointments. The people answering the phones don't have any information about the Kosher for Passover raw food distribution. Only our on-location food pantry staff know how to schedule a Passover food appointment and they will only schedule them during the hours of weekly distribution.
Local sites addresses and hours: