For Passover 2022/5782 the instructions are as follows:
- All Kosher-for-Passover raw food will be distributed by appointment only.
- An Appointment you get by using the plentiful-app, start by texting: FOOD to: 726879 or click here.
- Appointments are not arranged by phone, fax or email.
- No special "Passover appointment" needed. Our regular daily distributions will start including Kosher for Passover foods at the beginning of April.
- We now only allow appointments once every to weeks.
- Again, the only way to receive Kosher-for-Passover food is by first scheduling an appointment.
- Everyone is welcome. No ID needed.
- Delivery is not open to the public. We are running some beta/experimental deliveries based on our own discretion. It can not be ordered.
For the Passover holiday, Masbia services multiply by more than 300% from our regular weekly volume as more customers are feeling the pinch of feeding their families. The increased volume and added cost of the special Kosher-for-Passover foods compel us to prepare in advance for every distribution. It is therefore necessary we do it by appointment only.
Please do not call any of Masbia's phone numbers to schedule appointments. The people answering the phones don't have any information about the Kosher for Passover raw food distribution. If you have any other question you can email us at [email protected] Remember the more information you give us when you ask a question the faster we will answer. Every email should include your home address, family size and and what services you are looking for.
For ready-to-eat meals during Passover, visit you local site for regular hours of operation.
Local sites addresses and hours: